Beauty's Readin Log

This blog is my summer reading journal for my pre-AP English class. They require a chapter by chapter journal. This year's book is Black Beauty by Anna Sewell. My teachers provided a list of reader response lead-ins that we must use to start the topic of that journal entry for that chapter. I hope that you enjoy my logs and maybe you will read Black Beauty too! Check out Hoppin Readin Review for other reviews

Monday, July 18, 2005

A Thief (Ch30 / Q8)

I like the character Mr. Barry because even though he doesn't know much about horses he still tries his best to make sure that Beauty has every thing that he needs. In this chapter Beauty comes to his new home. His new master, Mr. Barry, doesn't know much about horses but still tries to do his very best to make Beauty comfortable. Beauty's groom on the other hand knows what he is doing. He was was very good to Beauty and very nice. Or so it seems. The groom had been stealing Beauty's oats and feeding them to his rabbits that he was fattening for sale. But the police caught him and put him in jail for two months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home