Beauty's Readin Log

This blog is my summer reading journal for my pre-AP English class. They require a chapter by chapter journal. This year's book is Black Beauty by Anna Sewell. My teachers provided a list of reader response lead-ins that we must use to start the topic of that journal entry for that chapter. I hope that you enjoy my logs and maybe you will read Black Beauty too! Check out Hoppin Readin Review for other reviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A London Cab Horse (Ch33 / Q14)

I predict that Beauty will live for a time in great happiness because Jerry seems like a guy who loves horses. In this chapter Beauty starts his new job as a London cab horse. For the first week cab work was very tiring for Beauty. But a kind word and fair treatment make all the difference. Beauty also meets Governor Grant. Grant had been on the cabby stand the longest time and most of the other cab drivers looked up to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home