Beauty's Readin Log

This blog is my summer reading journal for my pre-AP English class. They require a chapter by chapter journal. This year's book is Black Beauty by Anna Sewell. My teachers provided a list of reader response lead-ins that we must use to start the topic of that journal entry for that chapter. I hope that you enjoy my logs and maybe you will read Black Beauty too! Check out Hoppin Readin Review for other reviews

Sunday, August 14, 2005

My Last Home (Ch49 / Q18)

One thing I will never forget about this story is how both Joe Green and Beauty were so overjoyed when they finally found each other, because if Beauty hadn't come to that happy place, who knows were he might have ended up? So Beauty's story comes to an end. Mr. Thoroughgood and Willie decided to try their luck with Miss Blomefield. She was not a fashion lady so she took him even with his blemished knees. And who might his groom be, but Joe Green. When Joe tells Miss Blomefield, she is very glad as well and writes to Mrs. Gordon. They have promised to never sell him so his troubles are over and he can settle down in his last home. May he live happily ever after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home